The Hawthorn Scout Hall is where we hold our monthly meetings.
(click to enlarge)
13 Victoria Road
Hawthorn VIC 3122
Melway map ref. 45 G10
UBD map ref. 255 E17
Travel by train is recommended due to the close proximity of the station (<100m) and the low availability of car parking spaces.
Auburn train station is almost directly opposite the venue (<1 minute walk); exit the station on the north side to get onto Victoria Road. This station is on the following lines:
Many trains in the evening run express past Auburn, so check timetables carefully.
Parking is available on Victoria Road but you may have to walk a few hundred metres due to the proximity of the train station.
- The hall is directly opposite Auburn train station and as such parking spaces in the immediate area are frequently occupied by commuters until after the evening peak.
- Parking inspectors regulary patrol the area, it is the drivers responsibility to ensure compliance with parking restrictions.
- Ample seating with tressle tables
- Whiteboard and pinboards
- Limited use of mains power
- Small kitchen with hot/cold water, some cooking facilities (particulary BBQ, BYO gas)
- Seperate male and female toilets
- A small step of approximately 7cm in height exists at the front entrance of the hall.
- There are people who can assist with wheelchairs and such during meetings.
- Disabled toilets have not been installed but may be available at Aubern train station across the road.
Terms & Conditions
- Venue management prohibit the consumption of alcohol on premesis.
- Melbourne Wireless Inc. reserves the right to refuse entry.
currently 0 users online