Friday 10th February 2006
7pm - 11pm
Hawthorn Scout Hall
13 Victoria Road
Melway map ref. 45 G10
UBD map ref. 255 E17
A gold coin donation is appreciated on entry
*** Check parking signs - don't get fined ***
This year we will be sticking to this schedule - dont' be late!
19:00 Doors Open
- Welcome Workshop for new members and visitors
- BBQ ($1 snag, $1 drink)
- Wifi World Record Attempt antenna slideshow by Rob Brittan
19:45 Official Business
- Committee Report
- Presentation of 2004-2005 Annual Statement
- Vote on Special Resolution to change the Rules of the Association. Details
- Introduction to Melbourne Wireless
- Node Bulding by Rik
- IP Routing
- Hardware Show and Tell - bring your wireless gizmo and show it off to the meeting!
21:30 Swap Meet
- Bring your unwanted wireless gear and sell or swap it at the meeting!
- List yourself here and what you're selling if you plan to bring along items to the Swap Meet, or send an email to the Melbwireless mailing list
- Swap Meet Vendors
- Dan Flett - 15m LMR400 cables, panel antennas, omni antennas, Toshiba MiniPCI wireless card
- Access to NodeGHO on Mt Dandenong and all other associated nodes via uplink to Node HVC in Melbourne CBD at the meeting!
- Free Internet access to all financial members.
[EditText] [Spelling] [Current] [Raw] [Code] [Diff] [Subscribe] [VersionHistory] [Revert] [Delete] [RecentChanges]
Version 10 (current) modified Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:12:07 +1000 by mibz