Sunday 9th April 2006
12 noon - 4 pm
Hawthorn Scout Hall
13 Victoria Road
Melway map ref. 45 G10
UBD map ref. 255 E17
A gold coin donation is appreciated on entry
*** Check parking signs - don't get fined ***
This year we will be sticking to this schedule - dont' be late!
12:00 Doors Open
- Welcome group for new members and visitors
- BBQ ($1 snag, $1 drink)
13:00 Official Business
- Committee Report
- Teleconference with Air-Stream Wireless (Adelaide) activity day - Sun 9th April
- Scout Jamboree
- Rule Changes have been sent to CAV
- Regional Coordinators - call for volunteers
- Region Group Report
- The MWRP Hotspot software by David A
14:30 Swap Meet
- Bring your unwanted wireless gear and sell or swap it at the meeting!
- List yourself here and what you're selling if you plan to bring along items to the Swap Meet, or send an email to the Melbwireless mailing list
- Swap Meet Vendors
- Dan Flett - 15m LMR400 cables, pigtails, 25dBi Hills Grid antennas, omni antennas, Toshiba MiniPCI wireless card, 500mW Amplifier
- Access to NodeGHO on Mt Dandenong and all other associated nodes via uplink to Node HVC in Melbourne CBD at the meeting!
- Free Internet access to all financial members.
[EditText] [Spelling] [Current] [Raw] [Code] [Diff] [Subscribe] [VersionHistory] [Revert] [Delete] [RecentChanges]
Version 2 (current) modified Tue, 03 Jul 2007 23:12:08 +1000 by dna0xff