Friday 13th October 2006
7 pm - 11 pm
Hawthorn Scout Hall
13 Victoria Road
Melway map ref. 45 G10
UBD map ref. 255 E17
A gold coin donation is appreciated on entry
*** Check parking signs - don't get fined ***
This year we will be sticking to this schedule - dont' be late!
19:00 Doors Open
- Welcome group for new members and visitors
- BBQ ($1 snag, $1 drink)
19:45 Official Business
- Daniel Peason of Radcomp Computers
- A demonstration of his range of Senao wireless products and how they compare to competing products.
21:00 Swap Meet
- Bring your unwanted wireless gear and sell or swap it at the meeting!
- List yourself here and what you're selling if you plan to bring along items to the Swap Meet, or send an email to the Melbwireless mailing list
- Swap Meet Vendors
- Add yourself here if you have something to sell or swap at the meeting
- Access to NodeGHO on Mt Dandenong and all other associated nodes via uplink to Node HVC in Melbourne CBD at the meeting!
- Free Internet access to all financial members
Future Meeting Dates
Check out our Calendar of meeting dates
[EditText] [Spelling] [Current] [Raw] [Code] [Diff] [Subscribe] [VersionHistory] [Revert] [Delete] [RecentChanges]
Version 6 (current) modified Sat, 30 Jan 2010 02:26:05 +1100 by dcoles